Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rejected Pop Tarts and Other Reheated Tweets

Hi there! Dave-El here and this is my blog which I call I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You because calling my blog What the F**k Do You Want Now? seemed a tad on the hostile side.  

This post will be...posting Wednesday morning and one of two things will have happened. 



  • I actually stayed up past 11:35 to watch the debut of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert and now I'm punchy as all hell. (And to think I used to stay up past 12:30 at night to watch David Letterman when I was in college. Soon I'll be going to bed after Family Feud goes off.) 
  • I did not stay up up past 11:35 to watch the debut of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert and now I'll have to find time to catch up on it later.*

*Editor's note: it was the latter. On the other hand, I got a good night's sleep which was nice for a change. Anyway, please don't spoil the ending of last night's show. I want to see if I can figure out the murderer's identity on my own.  


To make sure something is in the chute and ready to go, here's another one of those posts centered around Reheated Tweets! 

Reheated Tweets, a balanced part of your morning breakfast!

To get things started, I'm pulling from my Twitter account (which can be found here) my contributions to the topic of .  
  1. frog legs with cream cheese icing
  2. ants and cinnamon
  3. guacamole
  4. sardines & jam
  5. chocolate frosted hummus
  6. peas and wild rice
  7. beef jerky with cherry frosting
  8. spinach with sprinkles
  9. creamed corn
  10. tuna with lemon frosting
That last one lead to the following exchange with one of my Twitter followers. 

Sep 6
oh my god why?

Sep 6
You are absolutely right! Oh my God, why was that one rejected? Tuna with lemon frosting? Hello!


Now here are a few one off Tweets on some other subjects.


Sep 4
because I didn't keep it screwed on. Well, Mom did try to warn me all those years ago.

Sep 3
this happens: 
"Satan? Dick Cheney is here!" 
"Shit! Already?" 
"Should I send him in?" 
"No! Maybe we can send him back.


Aug 23
the polarity of the neutron flow. 
















And that's quite enough of that for one day, thank you very much. So tomorrow look for my own "Colbert Report" (see what I did there?) on Colbert's Late Show debut. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...