Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Supergirls

Short post today but I wanted to give some blog space to a cool thing that happened last week. 

Melissa Benoist, star of the new Supergirl series premiering the fall on CBS, met with a group of young Girl Scouts from Oklahoma.  



Dressed in her Supergirl costume, Melissa took time to meet with the children and pose for photographs.




The buzz on this series has been very positive so far and I hope it delivers when episodes begin airing. This version of Supergirl has the potential to be a role model to young girls and women, something that is frequently lacking in super hero stories in comics or adapted to movies or television. And judging from Melissa's interaction with these young girls, I think Supergirl is in very capable hands. 




Back again tomorrow with another post. Until then, be good to one another. And stay super! 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe

Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of  Stuart Fails To Save The Universe .   How you feel about this show probably depe...