Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Duke With the Prez in DC

I can't believe I let Tuesday slip by me without saying anything about this.

The 2015 NCAA College Basketball Champion Duke Blue Devils were in Washington to collect their champion ship rings and have a confab with President (and honorary basketballer in chief) Barack Obama




For more on this story, click here

It was great to see the players from Duke's 2014-2015 championship season back together again.  Jahlil Okafor and Justise Winslow, now in the NBA, were on present for the festivities. 

Looking good, Duke! Let's do it again sometime. Maybe next year? 

Y'all be good to one another out there. 

And GO DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...