Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blog Bidness!!


Wow! For a few days now, I have avoided politics. In case you’ve missed my insightful comments on politics:


DONALD TRUMP IS A LYING, FUCKING MORON! 


There. I hope you feel better.


Just heads up that a some weird stuff is coming up on the blog.


Starting tomorrow Is a countdown a series of post counting down 13 days to Halloween as we looking at a variety of movies, TV shows and comic books featuring stories about zombies, ghosts, psycho killers and more. Stories that are of questionable quality produced by minds of questionab;le sanity.

Stories that can be best described as “weird shit”.


Tomorrow’s inaugural countdown to Halloween posts is on the classic musical horror movie, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies.


There will be other posts. There may be breaking political news where I will once more feel compelled to offer witty, urbane commentary like:


DONALD TRUMP IS A LYING, FUCKING MORON! 

Also, Doctor Who remains always still a thing so until Halloween arrives, there will be posts on the new episodes of Series 11. 

AND: BLOG POST 2,000 IS COMING!!!!!!!1


But along the way, there will be weird shit as we count down to Halloween starting tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...