Sunday, October 7, 2018

Doctor Who: The WIndshield

By the time this post goes live, we will be only a matter of a few hours away from the long away debut of Doctor Who Series 11, "The Woman Who Fell To Earth".

I have to say I'm feeling a bit nervous.

Here's the thing: I feel okay about the various elements of the new Doctor Who. 

I have no reason to doubt the abilities of Chris Chibnall and Jodie Whittaker or any of the team assembled before and behind the camera.  

But what exactly have to come together to make. 

Someone once said that no one sets out to make a bad movie. Everyone comes together with the best of intentions to exercise the best of their talents and sometimes, despite all that, things just don't work.   

My confidence in those who have come together to make the new Doctor Who is strong.

But the proof will be in seeing the thing itself. What exactly have they made? 

I'm still feeling a bit anxious. I am on edge to see this new version of my favorite TV show. 

We will know soon. The weeks have turned into days have turned into hours and soon minutes....

Please be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Taxing Day

  Today is Monday, April 15th. Which is tax day.   I did my taxes a few weeks ago.  I owed money to both federal and state. I know paying ta...