Monday, November 2, 2020

Manic Monday: Trump World Ambush or More ANXIETY!

 I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You
Manic Monday #3

______________________________________


As we bear down on Election Day tomorrow, I'm already feeling a lot of... well, you know...

Yes, anxiety.

I'm already anxious enough following the polls, fervently hoping and praying Biden will prevail and defeat Donald Trump once and for all. 

Yes, I know the projections look good for Biden to win this thing. Yeah but projections looked good for Hillary Clinton to win in 2016. 

Yes, I know 2020 is not 2016. Hell, I wrote about that myself last week. But 2020 provides it's own challenges and mysteries. What if Trump loses but doesn't accept it? What if the election gets mired in endless legal challenges? 

Yes, I'm still anxious. But apparently I'm not anxious enough.

Because stuff like this happens.  

A cadre of vehicles adorned with Trump flags surrounded a Biden campaign bus in Hays County, Texas on Friday. 

This interstate highway ambush forced the bus driver to drop speed to 25 mph while staffers on the bus called 911.

The incident was caught on video; the person recording the video says they’re trying to run Biden out of Texas.  

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: "Certainly you don’t want harm, and we shouldn’t be hurting other people so the president would not endorse that." 

And while McDaniel was saying Trump would not endorse such dangerous actions, Donald Trump retweeted the video of the incident, adding “I LOVE TEXAS!”

And in another tweet, Li'l Donnie said, "In my opinion, these patriots did nothing wrong."  

And this is how Trump described the incident at a rally in Michigan on Sunday: “They were protecting their bus yesterday because they’re nice." 

I'm guessing the staffers on the Biden campaign bus were not feeling very protected.  

Emboldened by the same leader that Ronna McDaniel said did not endorse such dangerous actions, Trump supporters took to blocking traffic in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Texas, Indiana and Virginia

This is not helping my... well, you know...


Anxiety! 

Never mind 4 more years of this son of a bitch. 

I'm not sure I can take one more day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Star Wars Movies

  Today is May 4th which leads to "May the 4th be with you" which makes this Star Wars Day.  So today's Cinema Saturday will b...