Thursday, November 19, 2020

Some Bach and Forth

 Michele Wojciechowski is a writer, author, and humorist that I follow on Twitter. She recently posted this graphic on Twitter.



Here is my comment on this and Michele's comment on that.



Thank you, Michele but please, it only encourages me.

This reminds me of one of the biggest laughs I ever got. 

It starts with this very bad joke. 

ME: Who is the favorite composer of classical music among chickens?

RESPONSE: I don't know, who is the favorite composer of classical music among chickens?

ME: BACH!!!

Now that bad joke is just the wind up. Now here's the pitch for one of the biggest laughs I ever got. I was working on a project at my old job with a guy named Chad. 

But Chad's a smart ass who thinks he can beat me to the punchline so I showed him.  

ME: Who is the favorite composer of classical music among chickens?

CHAD: BACH!!!

ME: No, don't be silly. It's Beethoven. 

I swear to you the dude laughed for about 5 minutes. 

It was all in the delivery. I guess you kind of had to be there.

Thanks for reading. Remember to be good to one another and feel to to come BACH for more posts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Star Wars Movies

  Today is May 4th which leads to "May the 4th be with you" which makes this Star Wars Day.  So today's Cinema Saturday will b...