Thursday, August 29, 2019

Defenestration Definition


In Monday’s blog, despite the idea of it being brought up by an idiot, I pondered what would be the result of hitting an hurricane with a nuke. 

You know, other than the radiation problems. 

Well, it seems that the answer is “not much” because a hurricane generates more power than a nuclear bomb. Yep, Mother Nature whips up a boatload of whupass in the form of a hurricane that is greater than the whupass you can get from a nuke.  

Mother Nature, I doff my cap to you.

A couple of weeks ago, I noted that there is one less resident here at the Fortress of Ineptitude when my daughter Randie went off to college.  

Andrea and I are coping by watching more television. 

Sunday evening, we actually watched America’s Funniest Home Videos (really, this is still a thing!), Celebrity Family Feud and $100,000 Pyramid.  Really!

I’d say we’re coping… as well as one would expect of us.

By turning into, apparently, senior citizens. 
I will say, if one more person asks me how I’m dealing with an empty nest, I will defenestrate  this person.
If we’re outside, I will calmly and politely invite this person to come inside and then, I will defenestrate this person.  



Well, that's enough for this post. Andrea and I are going to miss Jeopardy.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...