Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Little Women, Mad Scientists and Shrink Rays

A new adaption of Louisa May Alcott’s classic novel Little Women will be coming to the big screen this December, headed up by Greta Gerwig.

The film will star  Saoirse Ronan, Timothée Chalamet, Emma Watson, Laura Dern, and Meryl Streep. That is an amazing line up of top tier acting talent to bring to life this epic tale of young women who are abducted by a mad scientist who shrinks them with his shrink ray.  

*Editor's note: We've been trying to disavow Dave-El of this notion that Little Women is a book about women who have been made little by a mad scientist's shrink ray. 


For years he's been saying this and no one can make him stop.

This does not reflect the views of the editorial staff and management of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...