Monday, October 3, 2016

BRAIN! HURTS!

OK, so here's the deal. As I write this, I have a headache. Not just a "Oh, I appear to be experiencing some minor discomfort" type of headache but more of a "Oh my God, if ripping my brain out of my skull is the only way to end this pain, then let's do that!" type of headache.

It kind of hurts a lot. 

I don't want to complain a lot but according to the title of this blog, you derive amusement from my suffering. 

Boy, these words hurt my eyes!

I suspect the culprit behind this current misfortune is the weather. In and about the Fortress of Ineptitude, the fall weather is behaving in a frustratingly unfall like fashion. It's more like spring or even summer out there which is an affront to my sinuses.

OK, it's hurting to think now.

So I'm wrapping this up. By the time this posts, I will feel better.

Or I will be dead. Right now, I see either outcome as a positive.

Remember to be good to one another.

And I'm so glad my suffering amuses (or amused) you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...