Friday, January 10, 2020

Some Solid Dick From An Iron Man


Sorry, posting something to the blog today is going to be tricky. I'm just not in the right frame of mind. I'm brooding.

And what can I do about that?  


"Solid dick"?  "Shellhead"?  The sexual tension is so overwhelming.

Anyway....

Tomorrow is my 2nd installment of Songs For Saturday. Get ready to for some tunes from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Breeders, Katy Perry (?) and the Muppets (?????)

And on Sunday, I'm starting a new series of posts called Cinema Sunday where I post about movies I have seen at some point in the past. The theme for Sunday's movie post is "It blowed up real good!" 

Until next time, remember if you're feeling blue and don't know what to do, maybe you just need some solid dick from an iron man.

And also remember to be good to one another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: Woman Haters - The Debut of the Three Stooges

Today's Cinema Sunday post is about a short film that began a big impact on American pop culture.   Debuting on May 5, 1934, exactly 90 ...