Sunday, January 5, 2020

Doctor Who Day


Here is a photo of Jodie Whittaker and Mandip Gill in Times Square in New York City. 


NYC is nowhere near my home here at the Fortress of Ineptitude in North Carolina but the very idea that Jodie, Mandip and I were on the same continent fills my heart with joy.  

My wife Andrea pointed out they were in the same country as me. Our daughter Randie observed they were in the same time zone. 

I was perfectly happy with same continent. 

The Doctor Who fam is in New York for the Fathom Events Q&A which my fam and I will be attending. For Christmas, I put the tickets for today's Fathom Event showing of Doctor Who in Andrea's Christmas stocking.  

Andrea, Randie and myself will be travelling from the Fortress of Ineptitude to see Doctor Who Spyfall Part One on the big screen....





...followed by Spyfall Part Two (hours before it is on TV here in the United States)...  




And see the live Q&A with the cast of Doctor Who!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

More about this with tomorrow's post Doctor Who Is NEW!: Spyfall - Part Two.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: Woman Haters - The Debut of the Three Stooges

Today's Cinema Sunday post is about a short film that began a big impact on American pop culture.   Debuting on May 5, 1934, exactly 90 ...