Friday, May 1, 2020

Jeopardy Stuff!

I was watching Jeopardy with my wife last night and I saw this clue


And I went NUTS! 

I started yelling, "Oh my God! It's Ken Levine! It's Ken Levine! I read his blog! Oh this is so cool! Ooh! Ooh! What is Cheers? What is Cheers? Yes! Boo-Yah!!" 

My wife was puzzled by my enthusiasm. "Are you friends with this guy? Will he pay you money?" 

I'm not sure I understand this either. But I'll be damned that seeing Ken Levine as a clue on Jeopardy was the highlight of my day. I'm not sure Ken himself was this excited to see his name. 

I was bummed that Sarah Jett Rayburn didn't win tonight. Oh, Sarah Jett, you will always be my Chaka Khan! 

Earlier in the week, the answer to a clue was "Who is Chaka Zulu?" except Sarah blurts out "Who is Chaka Khan?" and immediately regrets it.  

Another post coming later today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...