Saturday, March 22, 2014

Doctor Who Saturday: Random Who

Hi there! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You which reminds you that "random" spelled backward is "modnar" which stands for "modern narcissism". 

Wow! The things one can learn make up on the internet. 

So I'm Dave-El and today is Doctor Who Saturday. And today, I'm kind of in low content mode. Sorry but if my brain were any more fried, it could be served up for breakfast with some scrambled eggs and toast. 

So today let's look at some random graphics I've gathered relating to Doctor Who


I found this one while looking for graphics to go with my 'knock-knock' jokes post from this past Thursday. Judging from the panama hat, looks like the 5th Doctor's on the scene.

All right, let's do a knock-knock joke.

Knock-knock?
Who's there?
I will exterminate!
I will exterminate who?
Well, you! DUH!




So we have someone riffing on Carly Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe". Hey, Carly Rae was supposed to be some kind of protege' that Justin Bieber discovered or something? I hope she's OK, staying busy, pursuing her dreams. I hope she's not bitter that she might not be as famous now as she was. She may even think she can't even get arrested.

Well, if that's the case, the Bieb can give her some pointers in that regard.

Yes, I went all that way for...that.

Hey, I told you I was fried.  



Also: "I'm not always ready to Allon-z but when I am, I am so Alonzo!"

Have I mentioned how TIRED I am?



Sometimes I'm in a conversation with someone who I know is a Doctor Who fan but we both avoid the proverbial big blue box in the room. Neither of us wants to be "that person", the one who is the Whovian who has nothing going on but Whovianism.

Like my wife. Oh my God, she can link EVERY conversation topic to Doctor Who or something Who related. This could be her revenge on me and how I can link any topic to comic books. 



Is this an over the top reaction to being interrupted while watching Doctor Who?

No. No, it is not. 



To the left: "Oh, yeah! I could get up in all that!"
To the right: "Get me the hell away from that!"

It's sad because it's true.



Yo! Yo! Yo! M'man, the 12th Doctor, getting down wit' his bad self, y'all! 




Yep, I agree. 

OK, thanks for popping by a bit and putting up with the randomness. We're counting down to NEW Who! Just five months away. 

Just? Argh! FIVE LONG MONTHS?!?!?

Everyone, be good to one another.

And enjoy your pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Doctor Who Is On the Way

 The news broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Saturday May 11th on the BBC. Doctor Who on Saturday as it...