Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Adventures of Knock-Knock, the Interrupting Cow#10

And now, Dave-El Inc. in conjunction with 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Entertainment is proud to present...


The Adventures of 
Knock-Knock
the Interrupting Cow#10


And as we have obviously reached the bottom of this particular barrel, Dave-El Inc. in conjunction with 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Entertainment announces that this is the FINAL installment of....


The Adventures of 
Knock-Knock
the Interrupting Cow


I hope you have found these 10 weeks to be a MOO-ving experience!
Get it? MOO-ving? Moo? Like a cow?
Yeah, we're done here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...