Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Adventures of Knock-Knock, the Interrupting Cow#10

And now, Dave-El Inc. in conjunction with 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Entertainment is proud to present...


The Adventures of 
Knock-Knock
the Interrupting Cow#10


And as we have obviously reached the bottom of this particular barrel, Dave-El Inc. in conjunction with 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Entertainment announces that this is the FINAL installment of....


The Adventures of 
Knock-Knock
the Interrupting Cow


I hope you have found these 10 weeks to be a MOO-ving experience!
Get it? MOO-ving? Moo? Like a cow?
Yeah, we're done here. 

Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death

During the dark times (the 1990's) when Doctor Who was lost on the seas of cancellation with only the 1996 TV movie to keep us afloat, t...