Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Very Important Clarification

  • Date: Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
  • From: Dave-El, creator/writer of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You
  • To: To our loyal blog readers
  • Subject: The post from yesterday, April 1st, 2016

Dear readers,

Yesterday, I posted to this blog a very important announcement where I stated that this blog would not longer target Sen. Ted Cruz, candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, with negative and derogatory comments. As penance for my past efforts to deride the character and the candidacy of Sen. Cruz, I also announced that I was endorsing the senator from Texas as our next President of the United States of America.

Today, I would like to issue a follow up to that post in the form of a very important clarification.




SUCKERS!







Yep, yesterday was this blog's first ever April Fool's Day post. And judging from the look of crimson rage in my daughter's eyes after reading it, probably my last.

Let me assure everyone that the mission of this blog has NOT changed. It is my intention that while Mr. Whiney McPuddinghead is still running for President to never, EVER let up in my efforts, no matter how meager, to remind anyone and everyone that...

TED CRUZ IS A LYING FUCK BASTARD!!!!

Now, if you excuse me, I need to clean my keyboard and monitor of a dark and terrible pestilence that formed while writing yesterday's post. Apparently, there are things in this world people should not make April Fool's jokes about.

Hey, Doctor Who stuff coming up on tomorrow's post. Yay, Doctor Who! We all love Doctor Who, right?

Until then, remember to be good to one another.

And don't forget....




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Doctor Who Is On the Way

 The news broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Saturday May 11th on the BBC. Doctor Who on Saturday as it...