Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Saturday, June 9, 2018
I'm Tired!
Sorry.
Didn't mean to be so dramatic. Not much of a post today because, let's face it....
Yeah, that's right, Lili von Shtupp: I'm tired!
I mean, writing blog posts about that Moron In Chief Donald Trump takes it out of a guy. Juts dealing with the plethora of stupid people I'm forced to share this planet with, it's exhausting.
I think I'm going to buy some comic books today.
Tomorrow's blog post is ready to go, another episode of my Doctor Who fan fiction.
Everyone, remember to be good to one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schmitt Up A Creek
On Monday, I wrote a post about Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...


No comments:
Post a Comment