Monday, June 18, 2018

Well, It's Monday Again.

Well, it's Monday again. 

It keeps happening. 

This weekend, I think I finally moved beyond my sinus infection and/or tick bite. My family made our first pool trip of the summer, we saw Incredibles 2 (more on that in a forthcoming post) and my daughter Randie performed a solo... in Swahili!

Today, we have something to look forward to. After England plays it's first World Cup match, the BBC will release the much anticipated first trailer for Doctor Who's 11th season.  



Oh I will most definitely have more in a forthcoming post as soon as I can glom my eyes on that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...