Friday, June 15, 2018

Still Not Dead

So I went back to work on Thursday. I went to bed the night before still feeling bad enough that my daughter Randie assumed she would be driving me to the doctor.  But I woke up Thursday morning feeling more or less OK. 

My wife Andrea was less sanguine about me going back to the work. I might be feeling good now but I should be careful not to push it too much too fast. 

By noon, I was realizing she might be right as my head felt like it was being squeezed in a vice. And the shivering took over. By 3:30, I'm shivering like a naked penguin.  So it was back home to the Fortress of Ineptitude and back under the covers. 

Not before calling my doctor but the soonest I could be seen would be Friday morning. OK, I'll try to die slower.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Ocean's Eight

Today marks the end of a Cinema Saturday series of posts that began in January.  Today is the 4th post covering the Ocean's trilogy. The...