Trump was a bigger asshole than usual this weekend and I've got some thoughts about that.
I watched the Tony Awards last night and I have some thoughts about that.
Bought some new comics this week and some commentary on that will be forthcoming.
But for now, as I drag myself unwillingly from bed...
Laters!
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Monday, June 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schmitt Up A Creek
On Monday, I wrote a post about Tommy Tuberville (R-Al) being the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate . Yesterday, Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.)...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment