Saturday, June 16, 2018

Still Persisting In Not Being Dead

Saw the doctor Friday morning who prescribed me an 
antibiotic to treat me for a sinus infection. 

Or a tick bite.  

I am prone to sinus infections and the symptoms were in line with having a sinus infection.  

But also for someone who was bitten by a tick. 

I cannot ascertain that I've bitten by anything, tick or otherwise.  

So far so good as I got some much needed rest after I started the antibiotic so I feel progress is being made in whatever has plagued me since Tuesday.  

Maybe it's the plague? Could happen. I read where someone in Idaho (I think) has the plague.  

By the way, I don't know what will appear on this blog tomorrow but it will not be Episode 4 of my Doctor Who fan fiction, The Dalek Planet. I'm hoping to have something Doctor Who related on Monday or Tuesday after the Season 11 trailer drops.   

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 

And look out for ticks. 

And the plague.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

An April 24th Birthday Post

I was born on April 24, 1963 which makes me 61 years old today. But I am not quite frankly that interesting and I'm not exactly where I ...