Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life Would Be Better If...

From a series of Tweets posted this past Saturday.

I had some ice cream, maybe strawberry? Nothing fancy.Yes,

I had some ice cream...

 


...brought to me in a bowl of pure silver. And it was brought to me by my smoking hot model wife...




..and her smoking hot best friend! Yes, definitely I had ice cream in a silver bowl brought to me by TWO hot women..


..while I rest by my beautiful swimming pool! I had ice cream in a silver bowl brought by 2 hot women by my pool...



...behind my big honkin' mansion! Yeah, I had ice cream, a silver bowl, TWO hot women, a kick ass pool & a mansion!




CARS! I forgot cars! Shiny powerful sports cars! I had ice cream, silver bowl,2 hot women, a pool, a mansion & cars..




Oh, gotta have money! I wanna be a billionaire! OK, I had ice cream....I need re-think this---screw the ice cream..

 

















Brian W. Jackson‏@brianwjackson
...and all the powers of the universe and all deities

 




Jerry Lewis, Comic Book Character

This weekend, Jerry Lewis passed away at the age of 91. In his latter years, Jerry became known more for being cantankerous and ill tempered...