Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life Would Be Better If...

From a series of Tweets posted this past Saturday.

I had some ice cream, maybe strawberry? Nothing fancy.Yes,

I had some ice cream...

 


...brought to me in a bowl of pure silver. And it was brought to me by my smoking hot model wife...




..and her smoking hot best friend! Yes, definitely I had ice cream in a silver bowl brought to me by TWO hot women..


..while I rest by my beautiful swimming pool! I had ice cream in a silver bowl brought by 2 hot women by my pool...



...behind my big honkin' mansion! Yeah, I had ice cream, a silver bowl, TWO hot women, a kick ass pool & a mansion!




CARS! I forgot cars! Shiny powerful sports cars! I had ice cream, silver bowl,2 hot women, a pool, a mansion & cars..




Oh, gotta have money! I wanna be a billionaire! OK, I had ice cream....I need re-think this---screw the ice cream..

 

















Brian W. Jackson‏@brianwjackson
...and all the powers of the universe and all deities

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...