Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mystery Planet! A SciFi Tale Told in Tweets


Hi!

Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. Good to have you drop by this Saturday, the 4th day of----uh oh.

(Sigh. OK, let me get this over with.)

May the 4th be with you.
              Happy Star Wars Day!



__________________________________________

Last Saturday, #ThingsThatIrritateMe was trending on Twitter. Most Tweets were about stuff that irritates most people: long lines, traffic jams, snoring, retail packaging..that sort of thing. A few were weird in the "bananas irritate me" kind of way.

I went in a different direction.

Collected in one place for the first time, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is proud to present a sci-fi tale told in Tweets. A tale I like to call....

MYSTERY PLANET!

(Oh, there's a brand new bonus feature after the story.)

OK, let's try this again. Ahem.


MYSTERY PLANET!
____________________________________________________________

 
Having to survey an uncharted planet of a Saturday. Saturday, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...