Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mystery Planet! A SciFi Tale Told in Tweets


Hi!

Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. Good to have you drop by this Saturday, the 4th day of----uh oh.

(Sigh. OK, let me get this over with.)

May the 4th be with you.
              Happy Star Wars Day!



__________________________________________

Last Saturday, #ThingsThatIrritateMe was trending on Twitter. Most Tweets were about stuff that irritates most people: long lines, traffic jams, snoring, retail packaging..that sort of thing. A few were weird in the "bananas irritate me" kind of way.

I went in a different direction.

Collected in one place for the first time, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is proud to present a sci-fi tale told in Tweets. A tale I like to call....

MYSTERY PLANET!

(Oh, there's a brand new bonus feature after the story.)

OK, let's try this again. Ahem.


MYSTERY PLANET!
____________________________________________________________

 
Having to survey an uncharted planet of a Saturday. Saturday, dammit!

Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death

During the dark times (the 1990's) when Doctor Who was lost on the seas of cancellation with only the 1996 TV movie to keep us afloat, t...