Friday, May 31, 2013

No, I Don't Think So #3

Editor's Note: For previous entries for No, I Don't Think So, follow these links for Part 1 No I don't think so #1 and part 2 No I don't think so #2.

Hi, there! I'm Dave-El and this my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, a blog that is now virtually free of rickets.

Going to make this short as the hour is late and I really need some sleep. But I want to check in on something I have written up since April 11th and present a new installment of No, I Don't Think So.

As before, Adam West BATMAN wants to darken his image, he wants to be taken seriously not just as Caped Crusader but as a Darknight Detective!
 
Adam West BATMAN is returning to the seminal Batman work of Frank Miller's career, The Dark Knight Returns, for guidance on how to be a darker, more serious scourge of the underworld.


So how is that working out for Adam? Let's find out!
_________________________________________

This should be agony.
 
I should be a mass of aching muscle  

broken,

spent,

unable to move.
 
And, were I an older man, I surely would…
 
But I’m a man of 30,
 
of 20 again.
 
The rain on my chest is a baptism.


I’m born again.
___________________________________

Yeah, I thought so. 

Adam, when are you going to learn to just be yourself? Embrace who you are! Hey, you've got that highly anticipated Batman 66 coming up, an entire comic book series dedicated to YOUR Batman! I mean, what has Frank Mille done lately? Be who you are, who you truly are. Because this...

This....

No, Adam West Batman.

No, I don't think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...