Thursday, March 28, 2013

No, I Don't Think So


 
Adam West BATMAN channels Kevin Conroy BATMAN from the classic animated series.
 
 
Is this a good idea?

Well, let's see.....

 
 
 
"I am VENGEANCE!"
"I am the NIGHT!"
"I...AM...BATMAN!!"


No. No, I don't think so. Sorry. Just...no.
_______________________________________
 
Some days you just can't seem to get rid of a bomb...or come up with something funny (although that has never stopped me before.) I almost....ALMOST...decided to do my first post that would've focused a bit more on the "suffering" aspect of this blog's title.
 
Tomorrow is Good Friday so...be good to one another, why don't ya?
______________________________________
 
And I can't leave without a reminder to follow my sorry ass on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo

 



 

 



Jerry Lewis, Comic Book Character

This weekend, Jerry Lewis passed away at the age of 91. In his latter years, Jerry became known more for being cantankerous and ill tempered...