Thursday, March 28, 2013

No, I Don't Think So


 
Adam West BATMAN channels Kevin Conroy BATMAN from the classic animated series.
 
 
Is this a good idea?

Well, let's see.....

 
 
 
"I am VENGEANCE!"
"I am the NIGHT!"
"I...AM...BATMAN!!"


No. No, I don't think so. Sorry. Just...no.
_______________________________________
 
Some days you just can't seem to get rid of a bomb...or come up with something funny (although that has never stopped me before.) I almost....ALMOST...decided to do my first post that would've focused a bit more on the "suffering" aspect of this blog's title.
 
Tomorrow is Good Friday so...be good to one another, why don't ya?
______________________________________
 
And I can't leave without a reminder to follow my sorry ass on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo

 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...