Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Questions!



I have questions!
I have lots and lots of questions!
 
 __________________________________________________________________________
 

"WHO am I?"

"What IS my purpose in life?"

"Is THERE a heaven?"

"Is there a GOD?”

"How MUCH wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck IF a woodchuck WOULD chuck wood?"

"Well, how DID I get here?"

"How DO I work this?"

"Where IS that large automobile?"

“What is THAT beautiful house?”

"Where does that highway LEAD to?"

“Am I RIGHT?”

“Am I WRONG?”

“My God! What have I DONE?”

"Hello? Is it ME you're looking for?"

“I wanna know have you EVER seen rain?”

“Well, have you…punk?”

“What WOULD I do for a Klondike Bar?"

"Would I like a nice HAWIIAN Punch?"

“What do you MEAN, Flash Gordon is approaching?”

"Scooby Dooby Doo, where ARE you?"

"Is it HOT enough for you?"

"Is it COLD enough for you?"

"What the hell is THAT?"

“Where the hell do you think YOU’RE going?”

“How DO you mend a broken heart?"

"How can a loser EVER win?"

"Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego?"

“Does this LOOK infected to you?”

"How CAN I have any pudding if I don't eat my meat?"

 “YO! Whazzup, bro?”
__________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm also on Twitter at  https://twitter.com/DayWayLo where I...don't have the answers either

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...