Wednesday, March 27, 2013
#Headlines for Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Hi, boys and girls, welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You or ISGMSAY for short. (Warning: if you do try to say the short version, you may be mistaken for a stroke victim. If that happens, milk it for all it's worth: free food, money, pity sex.)
If you have come over from Twitter (https://twitter.com/DayWayLo), you may look below and say, "Damn, Dave-El, it's the exact same unfunny #Headline shit you do on Twitter!"
Well, I beg to differ; these #Headlines are different.
This shit is in color!
1. #Headline “Court skeptical on DOMA law” Scalia & Thomas note DOMA was not in the original Constitution so it needs to go.
2. #Headline “Justice Kennedy: DOMA may violate states' rights” States should have the right to be assholes without federal help.
3. #Headline “Evangelical leader: Religious freedom is at stake” So who’s left in the Bible to hate on? Know any Philistines?
4. #Headline “Pope chooses simple apartment over regal Vatican suite” It’s closer to the Vatican City Hooters.
5. #Headline “Fourth sinkhole opens near Tampa” Sinkholes used to be so hip, now they're popping up everywhere.
6. #Headline “Florida school apologizes for 'Jesus'stomping” Were the kids involved gay? No? OK, you’re forgiven. Just don’t be gay. OR stomp Jesus, that too.
7. #Headline “Republicans upset with their own party” Well, gosh darn it, Cindy forgot the clam dip & Brad bought sub-par vintage wine.
8. #Headline “Will Prince William lose his job?” Or maybe he'll only be demoted to Assistant Prince
9. #Headline “How did dinosaurs do it? Very carefully” And only with the lights on. (I have NO idea where I was going with that one)
10. #Headline “’Unpredictability’ makes Kim Jong Un dangerous” That and his pool of mutated North Korean super piranhas!
Thanks for dropping by. There's something
new semi-new newish every day. For quality enterntainment and insightful reasoning more of this stuff, always think of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You (or that ISGMSAY thing if that works better for you.)
And if you want to see what a real blog looks when done by a pro, check out http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/ If you watched enough quality TV, you've seen this man's name in the credits of MASH and Cheers. Funny stuff from a brilliant writer.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a quotation from the 1599/ 1600 play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. It has been ...
Hello, everyone! And welcome to the... I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You 200th Blog Post Special!! *200th Post* *200th Post* *...
Hi there! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You , the blog with that extra special ingredient: love. (Also spit.) I'...
Panels from "Part 4" in Superman #400 (October 1984), script by Elliot S! Maggin, pencils by Marshall Rogers, inks by Terry A...