Monday, March 4, 2013

Famous Last Words

I was working on a really nice blog about one of my favorite female DC super heroes with lots of pretty pictures and everything but it seems Blogger just want let me simply cut and paste my blog from its Word file with it's accompanying pretty pictures. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way thru Image Insert.

So instead I dug this out of my archives from back when I was wandering in the wilderness (i.e., Facebook), a little feature on Famous Last Words.

Enjoy!


  1. "You FOOLS! NOTHING can STOP me NOW!"  

  1. “We’re going to live FOREVER!” 

  1. "Hey y'all, watch THIS!"    

  1. "Ticking? I don't hear any 

  1. "Yep, just ONE more week until retirement." 

  1. “For the last fuckin’ time, yeah, I turned off the power to the

  1. "Who greased the goddamn viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.....?"  (Tarzan edition)    

  1. "Woo hoo! I've never felt so alive!!!"   

  1. "Whoops!"    

  1. “Uh oh!”
 
OK, until I announce my departure from 'Downton Abbey".....
 
Later!
 
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DayWayLo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...