Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Revenge of....SEX! Tales of the STRANGE and the PERVERSE

Hello! I thank you for taking the time to come visit my humble little blog,  I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. It means so much that you've taken time in our busy social media schedule to pop by and enjoy the various amusements presented here in this blog for...your...well, amusement.

But NOT ENOUGH of you are dropping by to satisfy my desparate longing for attention and validation...er, I mean my desparate longing for attention and validation. (Wait, that's not how that's supposed come out!)

(Just keep moving, nothing to see here, nothing to see.)

Anyway.....

So once more I most stoop to the most base of man's instincts and desires to draw eyeballs to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. Yes, I'm talking about the kinky, the naughty, the salacious....

SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE
 
And for today's post we have bona fide celebrities.
Please give it up, y'all, for Kid's Choice Award winner
KATY PERRY!!!!
 
And  please give a warm welcome to her co-stars, all the way from from Springfield in the 2nd dimension to the 3rd dimension of our world, currently in the 24th year of their acclaimed 5 year run, The SIMPSONS!
 
Starring in......

Puppets For Her Pleasure!
 
Take it away, Katy and the Simpsons!!
 
 
 
Oh, WOW! I'm so glad I was "Wide Awake" for this oh so sensuous presentation. This is so SEXY....so HOT....so FREAKY.....so....so.....
 
Lame. The word I'm looking for is lame.
 
I mean, I really think it's the high point of erotica to have Katy Perry felt up by PUPPETS?!?!
 
"Felt up by puppets"....heh heh...good one.
 
Ahem!
 
So maybe this is not the best way to get attention to my blog. I feel so used, so humiliated, so...
 
Dirty.
 
......
 
OKAY THEN! Keep following the wackinesss here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You and maybe...just maybe....I will present another taldry and wicked installment of..........


SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE
_____________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...