Friday, March 8, 2013

The Mad Scientist's Lament: What I'm Tired of Hearing

The topic #ImTiredOfHearing was trending on Twitter on the evening of March 8th and I thought, what the hell? :Let's share that story about my mutated alligators. Er, not really mine, they were...ah, here...yes, here when I got...here.
__________________________________________________________________________________

·        #ImTiredOfHearing those blood curdling screams from the basement. Really, how long does it take a mutant alligator to eat 2 teenagers?

·        Also #ImTiredOfHearing my so-called fellow scientists mock my experiments with alligator mutations. There are no useful applications? Ha!

·        And #ImTiredOfHearing banks turn me down for funding of my experiments. "No marketable use for mutated alligators," they said. The nerve!

·        I would say #ImTiredOfHearing my girlfriend whine that I spent too much time on my experiments &not with her. But I fed her to an alligator.

·        I honestly can't say #ImTiredOfHearing my lab assistant say , "Yes, Master, I shall fetch another victim." Some things just never get old.

·        However #ImTiredOfHearing him breaking test tubes & beakers. Dammit, those cost money! Maybe I should feed some of his toes to the alligators?

·        Sometimes #ImTiredOfHearing the snapping & roaring of the mutated alligators in the pit. Oh, why didn't I mutate bunnies? Bunnies are quiet.

·        #ImTiredOfHearing my mother nag me! "You should do something with your life!" "I am, mother! These alligators will not mutate themselves!"

·         #ImTiredOfHearing the voices in my head: "Mutate the alligators! MUTATE THEM!" Shut up, voices! I'm working on it! You're NOT my mother!"

·        Finally #ImTiredOfHearing this police officer read me my rights. Apparently its illegal to feed people to mutated alligators. Who knew?
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DayWayLo if you don't want to get eaten by a mutated alligator.

Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death

During the dark times (the 1990's) when Doctor Who was lost on the seas of cancellation with only the 1996 TV movie to keep us afloat, t...