Friday, March 8, 2013
The Mad Scientist's Lament: What I'm Tired of Hearing
The topic #ImTiredOfHearing was trending on Twitter on the evening of March 8th and I thought, what the hell? :Let's share that story about my mutated alligators. Er, not really mine, they were...ah, here...yes, here when I got...here.
· #ImTiredOfHearing those blood curdling screams from the basement. Really, how long does it take a mutant alligator to eat 2 teenagers?
· Also #ImTiredOfHearing my so-called fellow scientists mock my experiments with alligator mutations. There are no useful applications? Ha!
· And #ImTiredOfHearing banks turn me down for funding of my experiments. "No marketable use for mutated alligators," they said. The nerve!
· I would say #ImTiredOfHearing my girlfriend whine that I spent too much time on my experiments ¬ with her. But I fed her to an alligator.
· I honestly can't say #ImTiredOfHearing my lab assistant say , "Yes, Master, I shall fetch another victim." Some things just never get old.
· However #ImTiredOfHearing him breaking test tubes & beakers. Dammit, those cost money! Maybe I should feed some of his toes to the alligators?
· Sometimes #ImTiredOfHearing the snapping & roaring of the mutated alligators in the pit. Oh, why didn't I mutate bunnies? Bunnies are quiet.
· #ImTiredOfHearing my mother nag me! "You should do something with your life!" "I am, mother! These alligators will not mutate themselves!"
· #ImTiredOfHearing the voices in my head: "Mutate the alligators! MUTATE THEM!" Shut up, voices! I'm working on it! You're NOT my mother!"
· Finally #ImTiredOfHearing this police officer read me my rights. Apparently its illegal to feed people to mutated alligators. Who knew?
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DayWayLo if you don't want to get eaten by a mutated alligator.
One of the frequent talking points of pro-gun advocates is that the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. ...
Hello, everyone! And welcome to the... I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You 200th Blog Post Special!! *200th Post* *200th Post* *...
Panels from "Part 4" in Superman #400 (October 1984), script by Elliot S! Maggin, pencils by Marshall Rogers, inks by Terry A...
Hi there! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You , the blog with that extra special ingredient: love. (Also spit.) I'...