Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Return of....SEX! Tales of the STRANGE and the PERVERSE


Once more, I feel have to resort to a blatant and shameless appeal to purient interests in order to draw attention to this blog. And so I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You presents the return of...

SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE
Today's post:
Sweet As Candy!
 
 
 
WHOA! HUBBA-HUBBA! Shake it, baby! Don't break it! ("It" being your candy coated shell.)
 
Oh, sorry. I....ah...got carried away there.  But I'm not the only one, right? RIGHT?
 
OK, everyone just chill out a bit, maybe stand in front of the refrigerator or something.  And maybe if you're good (or if you're BAD), I will post another installment of..........

SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE _____________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...