Saturday, March 9, 2013

And now....SEX! Tales of the STRANGE and the PERVERSE

In a blatant and shameless attempt to draw attention to this blog, I now present.....


SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE
 
Today's post:
 
A Woman's Passion For Her Machine
 
 
 
 
 Whew!  I don't know about you but...WOWZA! That was HOT!
 
OK, everyone just cool off, take a shower or something and perhaps at some other time in the future I will present another installment of..........
 
SEX!
TALES OF THE STRANGE & PERVERSE 
 
 
 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayWayLo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...