Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Internet Is For Corn#3


Hello, there! Dave-El here and this is I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses, a blog that is such a secret even I don't know about it.

Today is Thursday and yes, I know it's Halloween but I blogged about that yesterday. But Thursday is the day I've set aside for that special feature that's come to mean so much to me and...well, just me.

And maybe the American Corn Growers Association.

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN # 3!  

Today we present #3 (YES, number THREE!) in this exciting inexplicable series.

That ear of corn on the left, the one with the leaf?

Shhhhh! He's asking....

Do You Want To Know A Secret?

Hit it, guys!


 
 
You'll never know how much I really love you.
You'll never know how much I really care.

Listen,
Do you want to know a secret?,
Do you promise not to tell? Whoa oh, oh.

Closer,
Let me whisper in your ear,
Say the words you long to hear,
I'm in love with you.
 
_______________________________


Woo-hoo! Bravo! Way to go!

Man, corn is just awesome isn't it? Can we do that again?

Why, YES! Yes we can!

Next Thursday....

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN # 4!


Until then, just try to be patient, OK?
 
Oh, and be good to one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...