Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Twitter Against Trump #2


I regret that so much of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is given over to documenting the stupid, moronic, unethical, illegal, boneheaded actions and words of the small dick, Cheeto hued idiot in chief.  

And there is so many 
stupid, moronic, unethical, illegal, boneheaded actions and words to keep track of, it's more than one person can keep track of.  

Thankfully, I have help.  

Today's post is given over to people who are keeping track of all this stupidity in a feature I call..


TWITTER AGAINST TRUMP
TWITTER AGAINST TRUMP
TWITTER AGAINST TRUMP
TWITTER AGAINST TRUMP
TWITTER AGAINST TRUMP







I'm really proud of this one!



I talked to freakin'.......


ALYSSA MILANO!!!!!!

Man, I wish I had something more encouraging to say to her.   





Next up are some memes and images from Twitter in defiance of our Idiot In Chief.













And finally....

Yes, we knew all along. 

Damn us all to hell, we knew.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...