Friday, March 17, 2017

How Green Are My Super Heroes?

Hi there! Toda ys St. Patrick's Day and the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You will be goin' green!

With green super heroes!



Hal Jordan, Green Lantern of Earth


Hal with others from the intergalactic Green Lantern Corps.   


John Stewart, another Green Lantern of Earth who was for many THE Green Lantern of Earth as it was Stewart who was the Green Lantern who served with the Justice League in the popular animated series. 

DC 's original Green Lantern, Alan Scott.  (Al was not a member of the GL Corps so he went his own way with a sartorially challenged ensemble.)  



Oliver Queen in his original Green Arrow duds as drawn by Jack "The King" Kirby.



Mike Grell illustrates a Green Arrow outfit of more recent vintage. 



This guy is the Green Hornet who fought crime... by pretending to be a criminal, taking down crime from the inside.


Yes, the Green Lama. 

I got nothing. You guys work it out, OK?  



And the Green Turtle who I wrote about before in this post.   

Here are some characters who do not have green in their names but definitely sport an emerald hue. 

Like Marvel Comics' the Incredible Hulk and his cousin, the Sensation She-Hulk!







And swing back to DC Comics with Beast Boy and the Martian Manhunter.  

And that is that for today. 

Have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day and remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...