Thursday, March 30, 2017

My TV Friend

"TV is my friend. It makes everything so... simple... somehow."
Les Nessman, WKRP in Cincinnati  

Hi there! Dave-El here and I have to confess, I really don't have much of a blog post ready. This is due to my discovery of a very relaxing activity; sprawling out on the couch watching TBS as Big Bang Theory just washes over me, one episode after another after another. 




There is something... warm and comforting about Sheldon, Leonard and the gang pursuing their nerdy antics one after another after another. It makes life... simple somehow.  

It's like a blanket made of light and laughter. 

Hmmm! Cozy blanket.  

I'm not dismissing the quality of the writing or acting; everyone seems to be doing good work. There's just something about watching BBT episodes in a row that is so comfortable. Oh my God! I just watched FOUR episodes? It didn't seem like two hours!

I have decided that Melissa Rauch as Bernadette is the sexiest woman on TV right now.  




OK, how far gone am I? 

That's that for today. Remember to be good to one another. I'll try to have a better post tomorrow. 

Unless...

Hmmm! Nice warm Big Bang Theory... so cozy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Easter Explained!

  This Sunday is Easter. And Your Friday Video Link for today is Jim Gaffigan explaining Easter. Sort of.  Don't worry, there's a bu...