Sunday, March 12, 2017

ENCORE POST: Rejected Doctor Who Episode Titles

I'm not entirely sure how Saturday is going to go for me so I'm prepping this ENCORE POST for Sunday. 

Since Sundays are usually my DOCTOR WHO posts, I'm sharing the first every post to this blog dedicated to Doctor Who.  This is from Tuesday, March 5, 2013
__________________________________

#RejectedDoctorWhoTitles
The premise was a rejected title for a Doctor Who episode for each of the 11 Doctors. Hilarity may or may not ensue.

Enjoy!
1st Doctor: "The Keys To My New Car"
2nd Doctor: "The Macaroni Terror"
3rd Doctor: "The Smelly Cat of Peladon
4th Doctor: "Mangos of the Mandragora"
5th Doctor: "Mawdryn Uncool"
6th Doctor: "Pop Quiz of a Time Lord"
7th Doctor: "The Snarkiness Patrol"
8th Doctor: "Mimes From Mars" (#BigFinishAudio)
9th Doctor: "The Doctor Doodles" & "The Parting of the Hair" (tie)
10th Doctor: "Army of Toast"
11th Doctor: "The Bat Mitzvah of River Song"

______________________________________

I said it was this blog's 1st Doctor Who post. Did not say it was a good one. 

Thanks for popping by. And remember to be good to one another, just like the Doctor would want you to do.  

Steven Moffat plays with his Doctor Who dolls ACTION FIGURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...