Friday, April 26, 2013

Until the Cows Come Home: A Brief Interlude


Hello! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

Well, you've caught me at a rather awkward moment.

No! I'm no doing THAT!

Right now.

But here's the thing: I don't have anything ready for today. I don't have anything funny and I don't have any of the usual crap I post here either. Right now I'm studying for a business exam in Operational Excellence in Financial Services. And yes, it IS as boring as it sounds, thank you, Imaginary Not Helping Person. The exam is next Wednesday but I still have 4 chapters of this to slog through and then work with my notes to actually prep for the exam. A lot to do and process before exam time. But this book is SO BORING! I haven't gone through anything so deathly dull since I attended a reading by Ben Stein of the Mormon version of Fifty Shades of Grey

But before I resume my suffering (which, I'm sure, amuses you), let me share with you a joke.

A knock-knock joke.

Actually, my favorite knock-knock joke! Ready? Here we go!
__________________________________

Knock-knock!

Who's there?

The interrupting cow.

The interrupting-

MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"I don't get it. A cow would never be that rude."




Good night, everybody! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...