Saturday, December 3, 2016

Blog Bidness

Hi there!

Today's blog post is a blog post about blog posts.

Over the next week, I am going to be incredibly busy with a special project that is going to make it virtually impossible for me to stay on track with daily postings to this blog. I could just say, "Sorry, not posting for awhile; be back in a week." But I'm nearing the end of my 2nd year of not missing a day posting to this blog and I'm not about to miss time now.

So...

Starting tomorrow, a series of posts will begin appearing here on I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. Since we are now in the Christmas holiday season AND a big chunk of this blog goes towards blathering about Doctor Who, these upcoming posts will combine those two themes.

Actually, starting tomorrow and going through Friday, there will be TWO (no, not one, TWO!) posts a day. And those posts will be about...

The 12 Doctors of Christmas!

And what exactly does that mean? Well, it might mean what you think it means but just to be sure, check it out for yourself starting tomorrow.

Each day, posts will go live at 5 AM and again at 5 PM. All times are Eastern Time for the United States.

There are posts scheduled for next Saturday and Sunday but that will be just one post a day.

Thanks for dropping by to read this silly ol' blog thing and remember to be good to one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...