Monday, December 5, 2016

The 12 Doctors of Christmas (4)




When the 4th Doctor came to see me on Christmas Day,

He gave me...




4 really long scarves
3 Metabilis crystals
2 flute recorders
And a TARDIS for me to fly away!

The 4th Doctor certainly cut a very distinctive look with his overlong scarf. True fact: during this incarnation, the Doctor never went anywhere warm. 

Sarah Jane: The Daleks are attacking Peru! 

The Doctor: Peru? It's too hot to wear my scarf there! 

Sarah Jane: But Doctor, the Daleks....

The Doctor: I do have an image to maintain, you know. 

Sherlock as the same deal; he only solves murders in the winter season or else he can't wear that long overcoat.  

The 5th Doctor had a more spring like attire and we'll get to see some of that in 12 hours when he brings his gift for Christmas.

Until then, remember to be good to one another. 

Dave-El

PS: I do hope Computer is doing a good job keeping the blog going while I'm away. 
_______________________________

What the...? "Hopes I'm doing a good job"? "Hopes I'm doing a good job"?!?! Why, I oughtta...

Oh, hi there!  Computer here posting this daft 12 Doctors of Christmas thing for Dave-El while he's away attending gay Bible camp. 

Before I do my bit, I'm excited to receive my first message from a fan! 

Dear Computer (but if you do want to go with Susan, I'm cool with that). I just want to say that I'm really enjoying your work on I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. You're more entertaining than Dave-El! 

Why, thank you! 

But I was wondering if you could do something about that green on black font you post in. It kind of hurts my eyes. 

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Let me see if I can fix that. 

How is that? Wow! That hurts my eyes... if I had eyes

Let me go back to the other way for now. Thanks for your message. I'll see what I can do. 

But now it's time for.....

The 12 Days of Christmas And What It Costs.  


On the fourth day of Christmas, 

my true love gave to me...


4 calling birds

3 French hens
2 turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.

4 calling birds = $600.00
3 French Hens X 2 = $364.00
2 turtle doves  X 3 = $870.00
Partridge/pear tree X 4 = $860.00


Total cost so far = $2,694.00

This is a most fascinating exercise in math, isn't it?

In 12 hours, we'll add up what we get for the 5th day of Christmas.

Until next time, remember to have some ice cream whenever you can. Or something like that.

Computer (AKA “Paddywhack”)*


*Still exploring my options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...