Sunday, December 4, 2016

The 12 Doctors of Christmas (2)




When the 2nd Doctor came to see me on Christmas Day,

He gave me...




2 flute recorders
And a TARDIS for me to fly away!

Which is very generous of the 2nd Doctor as he was very particular about anyone trying to play his recorder.

Wonder what the 3rd Doctor has in store for Christmas Day? We'll find out in 12 hours.

Until then, remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El

___________________

Greetings! I am Dave-El’s computer known as… Computer. And I'm keeping watch over Dave-El's blog by night. 

I think that may have been a Christmas reference. Cool! 

So while I'm posting this goofy 12 Doctors of Christmas thing for him while he's working off his community service on an Alabama road side, I'm looking to provide some knowledge you don't get in college with...

The 12 Days of Christmas And What It Costs.  


On the second day of Christmas, 

my true love gave to me...



2 turtle doves

And a partridge in a pear tree.

2 turtle doves = $290.00
Partridge/pear tree X 2 = $430.00
Total cost so far = $720.00

In the next post going up in 12 hours, we’ll take a look at the costs for day 3.

Until next time, remember to not stick any extremities in an open light socket. Or something like that.


Computer (AKA “Ramone”)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...