Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The 12 Doctors of Christmas (7)




When the 7th Doctor came to see me on Christmas Day,

He gave me...



7 question mark sweaters
6 silver cat pins
5 stalks of celery
4 really long scarves
3 Metabilis crystals
2 flute recorders
And a TARDIS for me to fly away!

I was torn over whether the 7th Doctor should give out question mark sweaters or umbrella's with question mark handles. Finally, as I tend to sport sweater vests WHICH ARE COOL, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, I figured the Doctor being a man of taste and dignity would opt for sweaters. 

The 8th Doctor takes his turn in 12 hours so watch out for that. 

That's a pun: "watch out". Eh, you'll see in 12 hours.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El

___________________________________

And now it's my turn, me, Computer! 

Dave-El is still not here; he's busy laying in fertilizer for Donald Trump's toupee farm. 

Oops! Forgot.... 

There! I hope that's a bit easier to read. I want to make your educational experience a pleasant one as we head into another installment of....

The 12 Days of Christmas And What It Costs.  


On the seventh day of Christmas, 

my true love gave to me...


7 swans a swimming
6 geese a laying

5 gold rings 
4 calling birds
3 French hens
2 turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.


Guys, get ready for some serious sticker shock today! 



7 swans a swimming = $13,125.00
6 geese a laying X 2 = $720.00
5 gold rings X 3 = $2,250.00
4 calling birds X 4 = $2,400.00
3 French Hens X 5 = $910.00
2 turtle doves  X 6 = $1,740.00
Partridge/pear tree X 7 = $1,505.00



Total cost so far = $22,650.00

Over $13,000 for 7 swans? Yes, 7 swans a swimming! They have to have somewhere to swim and that involves putting in a pool or a pond or something. So... yeah.  

In 12 hours, we advance to the 7th day of Christmas.

Until next time, remember to lick off that knife before you stick in back in the peanut butter. Or something like that.

Computer (AKA “Flurg!”)*


*Sorry, must be something I ate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...