Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The 12 Doctors of Christmas (6)




When the 6th Doctor came to see me on Christmas Day,

He gave me...



6 silver cat pins
5 stalks of celery
4 really long scarves
3 Metabilis crystals
2 flute recorders
And a TARDIS for me to fly away!

To be fair, all of the 6th Doctor's cat pins weren't silver. He sported a different cat pin on his lapel for each story. I guess it made the Doctor seem more, I don't know, eccentric? 

As if the costume didn't do that already. 

I think the Doctor hoped the cat pin would distract away from the atrocity of his ensemble. If that was the case, then, he needed a bigger cat pin. 

The 7th Doctor visits in 12 hours. Be sure to pop back around to see what he has for us for Christmas.

Until then, remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El

_______________________________

Hidey-ho, blog reader! Computer here minding  this 12 Doctors of Christmas series posts for Dave-El's blog while he's away getting his oil changed and his tires rotated. Gee, I hope he remembers to take the car this time. 

24 hours ago I got my first fan message which was nice but the reader did say the green on black text is hard to read. 

So let's see what I can do....

TA-DA!

All right then! Now let's move on to my thing I call...

The 12 Days of Christmas And What It Costs.  

On the sixth day of Christmas, 

my true love gave to me...


6 geese a laying

5 golden rings 
4 calling birds
3 French hens
2 turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.




6 geese a laying = $360.00
5 gold rings X 2 = $1,400.00
4 calling birds X 3 = $1,800.00
3 French Hens X 4 = $728.00
2 turtle doves  X 5 = $1,450.00
Partridge/pear tree X 6 = $1,290.00



Total cost so far = $7,128.00

In 12 hours, we advance to the 7th day of Christmas.

Until next time, remember to brush after every meal. Or something like that.

Computer (AKA “Luxury Yacht”)*


*I may need to be rebooted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...