Sunday, December 4, 2016

The 12 Doctors of Christmas (1)

Hi there! Dave-El here to remind you I'm not here. But I have some posts ready to go in my absence and I have my trusty computer that I call Computer keeping an eye on things.

Just one quick note: I called this series of posts The 12 Doctors of Christmas BEFORE I knew there was a short story anthology of the same name. These posts have no connection to what I am sure is a most superior work of entertainment. But what is a poor blogger to do, eh?

Thank you for reading and as always, I am so glad my suffering amuses you.

________________________________




When the 1st Doctor came to see me on Christmas Day,

He gave me...




A TARDIS for me to fly away!

In the next post coming up in 12 hours, we'll find out what the 2nd Doctor gave to me on Christmas Day.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.

Dave-El

________________________________________

Greetings! I am Dave-El’s computer known as… Computer. 

Thanks for putting so much thought into that, human. 

Anyway, while the bi-pedal carbon based life form known as Dave-El is off doing who knows what, I’m in charge of keeping this blog up and running.

Yeah, I’m going to short out my motherboard from the excitement of this responsibility.

I’ve been working on my sarcasm. What do you think? 

Dave-El left this silly thing for me to post twice a day where he’s riffing on the 12 Days of Christmas but with a Doctor Who type thing mixed in. 

I have no idea what goes through his mind. 

Between you and me, I can’t be sure he has one. 

So I’m going to supplement Dave-El’s silly Doctor Who thing with some education. Yep, that’s right! Computer going to lay some knowledge down on you as we look at…

The 12 Days of Christmas And What It Costs.  

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree.

And what is the cost of that particular gift? $215.00 

In the next post going up in 12 hours, we’ll take a look at the costs for day 2.

Until next time, remember to not bash each other in the heads with rocks. Or something like that.


Computer (AKA “Phil”)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

An April 24th Birthday Post

I was born on April 24, 1963 which makes me 61 years old today. But I am not quite frankly that interesting and I'm not exactly where I ...